Domestic Shipping (London)
VapingJoint uses UPS Economy Mail and the United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) Priority Mail & First Class Mail for all our shipping.
- All orders are sent from Woolwich, London.
- Orders are usually processed within 1 business day of being placed (except Weekends and Holidays).
- All shipments include a tracking number, from either UPS or USPS, which is automatically emailed to you once your package has been processed.
- When tracking your package via either mail service, if you encounter a "not found" error, this usually means that your package has been processed but has not yet been updated into the tracking system of the service provider.
UPS Economy Mail
UPS Economy Mail is a partnership service between UPS and USPS and is offered at the low starting rate of $3. UPS manages and is responsible for the whole shipping process.
- Fully managed by UPS.
- Tracking information available on UPS.com.
- High-quality service.
- Greater flexibility in terms of package size, weight, etc.
- Same speed of service as USPS.
- Tracking information is also available on USPS.com for your convenience.
- Delivered to your door by USPS.
USPS Priority Mail
USPS Priority Mail provides fast delivery at a low negotiated rate, starting at, $7.55 and a complimentary $50 insurance.
- USPS Priority Mail Usually delivers within 2 to 3 days (Monday - Saturday) in the US from the shipping date. The 2 to 3 days (Monday - Saturday) policy is not guaranteed by the USPS but is very common indeed.
- USPS Priority Mail includes a USPS tracking number.
- VapingJoint offers a negotiated flat rate for USPS Priority Mail, starting at, $7.55 for all package sizes (small, medium, as well as large USPS boxes).
- USPS Priority Mail includes a complimentary $50 insurance.
USPS First Class Mail
USPS First Class Mail is offered at the starting low rate of $3
- USPS First Class Mail is slower than Priority Mail.
- USPS First Class Mail is only available for small orders due to size restrictions and lack of insurance.
- USPS First Class Mail includes a USPS tracking number.
- VapingJoint offers USPS First Class Mail starting at $3.
- USPS First Class Mail does not include insurance.
USPS Shipping Issue Resolution Tips and Tricks:
- Try to be vigilant on the day your package is supposed to be delivered! If there is ANY problem with the delivery, call your local USPS office immediately and ask to speak to the Delivery Supervisor! You have about a 24-hour window to get your package from your local USPS Office, usually, a non-delivery is just a scanning error from your mailperson. The Delivery Supervisor has the ability to call your mailperson and ask them directly about your package. He/she also has the authority to make the mailperson turn around and bring your package to you if it was forgotten. You can also ask your mailperson, if you know them, where they put your package.
- If you are told the package was returned to us, ask for the internal (intranet) tracking stamp that says when and why it was being returned.
- If your package does not have that internal stamp, there is still a chance to get it redelivered.
- Calling your local USPS Office immediately allows you to confirm the non-delivery, specify further delivery instructions and/or arrange to pick up your package at the local USPS office.
Domestic Shipping Disclaimer
Domestic shipping is provided by the London Postal Service and all matters related to shipping must be handled with USPS directly. USPS offers speedy and reliable service at a low cost. However, they can and will occasionally make the mistake of mis-routing or losing a package.
Unfortunately, these errors are out of our control and VapingJoint cannot be held liable for any shipment that is late, lost or damaged by USPS.
- VapingJoint does not guarantee transit time. Actual transit times may vary from the estimates listed above.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- The transit times listed above are estimates.
- Transit times do not include the time needed to process, package and drop off your order.
- Orders are usually processed within 24 hours of being placed (except Weekends and Holidays).
- All delivery issues (Shipment that is late, lost or damaged) should be addressed with your local USPS post office.
- If your package is marked "delivered" and you have not received it - do not call us to ask for another one for free!
VapingJoint will start shipping in Q4 2019 to some international countries (mainly in Europe and Canada to start with) at a low and affordable international shipping rate.
International Shipping Disclaimer
International shipping is provided by the UPS and your countries postal service and all matters related to international shipping must be handled with your countries postal service directly.
Prior to returning a product, you must always:
Read our Warranty & Return Policy (found on the home page)
Send us a message on VapingJoint.com to describe the issue: simply log in to your account and select View Messages and make sure to select the correct order number for your message
Wait for the approval of the return
If approved - Always include a tracking number with any return and include your order number inside your returned package
Returns must be sent to:
89 Woolwich New Rd, Woolwich,
London SE18 6ED, UK